Original post by dsdekzlzodpzmvso
no problem <3 :smile:

do you possibly have any other advice that they may have passed on? :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by jenkins09
do you possibly have any other advice that they may have passed on? :smile:

sure he sent me bunch of screens, could i get your insta or smth to send them to you ?
sure he sent me bunch of screens, could i get your insta or smth to send them to you ?

what's your ig?

it's arwenjenkiiins
hatehimplz
hatehimplz

requested :smile:
do you happen to know when we’ll get the interview invites?
Reply 67
Original post by 27paperart

I had a respond 2 weeks ago and the interview is in two weeks. Maybe check if sciencePo email is in your contacts as they ask after the test?

Hey sorry for responding so late but i actually had my invite for over 2 weeks and had my interview yesterday
Reply 69
Hey sorry for responding so late but i actually had my invite for over 2 weeks and had my interview yesterday

What campus do you ask? Could you tell me what questions they asked you? And in what language was the interview conducted? Thank you so much, I don't know what to study for the oral!
Original post by Manon_
What campus do you ask? Could you tell me what questions they asked you? And in what language was the interview conducted? Thank you so much, I don't know what to study for the oral!

I asked for the paris campus and the interview was in french ! ngl i expected the questions to be about my knowledge but they were pretty much all about me (they asked about my ethnic background, the experiences that led me to want to study in this field... etc) and about the school (why did i chose to study a specific language, were there any course that particularly sparked my interest ...)
If i had to give one advice I'll just say to work on your intro a LOT as all of the questions you will get will elements you mentioned in it. Also, be nice and smile, the jury is usually nice too so it'll be better if you can make them smile or laugh (a bit) from time to time :smile:

This is so weird… I haven’t received anything yet, should I contact them directly or does it just mean I’m rejected?
Reply 72
I asked for the paris campus and the interview was in french ! ngl i expected the questions to be about my knowledge but they were pretty much all about me (they asked about my ethnic background, the experiences that led me to want to study in this field... etc) and about the school (why did i chose to study a specific language, were there any course that particularly sparked my interest ...)
If i had to give one advice I'll just say to work on your intro a LOT as all of the questions you will get will elements you mentioned in it. Also, be nice and smile, the jury is usually nice too so it'll be better if you can make them smile or laugh (a bit) from time to time :smile:

Tks !
This is so weird… I haven’t received anything yet, should I contact them directly or does it just mean I’m rejected?

I actually have no idea sorry. Try contacting them you never know. All i know is that the interviews are supposed to be over by the 12th
Womp womp that’s after tomorrow and I’ve still got nada. Emailed Rene Lorenz and Sciencespo 5 days ago but they still haven’t responded… Seriously freaking me out why can’t they just reject me and be done with it 😭
Hey, does anyone else's portico say they need additional documents uploaded? I uploaded my ESPS selection form a long time ago, took the TSA and had the interview, and I can't find any emails from them asking for more additional documents. I'm really confused and kinda worried. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Hey, I know some people who got offers yesterday. Anyone get offers/rejections today?
Reply 77
Original post by MicroBout
Hey, I know some people who got offers yesterday. Anyone get offers/rejections today?

Yes I get an offer last week (the 18 so Thursday I think)
Reply 78
Original post by Manon_
Yes I get an offer last week (the 18 so Thursday I think)

Is someone offer the Poitier campus ? It would be nice to be in touch with someone on the same campus before September!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending