The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Accommodation application

Hi, I originally applied for accommodation the day that it opened but I changed the order of my preferences and had to resubmit my application however my top 3 choices remained the same, will this affect my chance at being offered a place at my top 3 accommodation choices or will the selection still go on the day that I originally applied? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I originally applied for accommodation the day that it opened but I changed the order of my preferences and had to resubmit my application however my top 3 choices remained the same, will this affect my chance at being offered a place at my top 3 accommodation choices or will the selection still go on the day that I originally applied? Thanks

if you make changes the date you originally applied should still stand...so should be fine
University of York
York
Original post by Budz1
if you make changes the date you originally applied should still stand...so should be fine

Okay thank you
Original post by Anonymous

Hi,

Your original application date will be honoured, so don't worry about resubmitting your application! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending