The Student Room Group

Fine Art 2023 thread (hopefully)

Hi applied locally.. Coventry, Birmingham, Manchester Met, Wolverhampton and Nottingham Trent.
Studying Btec art and design level 3 extended
Have offers.. conditional Nott (mmm)Manc (dmm ) via online portfolio submission and unconditional, Cov.via portfolio and interview.

I like Cov, didn't feel for me at Nott, though I know it has really good reviews.

Anyone experience of Coventry and MMU course of know someone who's been? Is tutor teaching and contact, good?
Original post by Snowbobcat
Hi applied locally.. Coventry, Birmingham, Manchester Met, Wolverhampton and Nottingham Trent.
Studying Btec art and design level 3 extended
Have offers.. conditional Nott (mmm)Manc (dmm ) via online portfolio submission and unconditional, Cov.via portfolio and interview.

I like Cov, didn't feel for me at Nott, though I know it has really good reviews.

Anyone experience of Coventry and MMU course of know someone who's been? Is tutor teaching and contact, good?

Hi @Snowbobcat

Just wanted to say congratulations on receiving an offer to study with us and from Coventry and Nottingham Trent!

You can chat with some of our current students about what its like to study with us here at Manchester met on our platform here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/chatwithus

Carly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest