The Student Room Group

How do you cancel your maintainence studnet finance loan

For students finance can I cancel the remaining payments for my Maintence loan
Reply 2
Original post by j.xxxxxj
For students finance can I cancel the remaining payments for my Maintence loan

Hi there, you can change your loan amount request on your online account. You can find out how to change this here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/student-finance-england-how-to-guide

You can only change this to an amount higher of the value of payments that you have already received. Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, you can change your loan amount request on your online account. You can find out how to change this here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/student-finance-england-how-to-guide

You can only change this to an amount higher of the value of payments that you have already received. Thanks, Karen

What do you mean by the second part sorry
Reply 5
Also how long before my next payment do I have to do this
Also how long before my next payment do I have to do this

If you have received £4,000 you cannot request an amount lower than that. I would advise to do this as soon as possible as it needs to be processed onto your account prior to your next payment being released. Thanks, Karen
Reply 7
Original post by SFE Karen
If you have received £4,000 you cannot request an amount lower than that. I would advise to do this as soon as possible as it needs to be processed onto your account prior to your next payment being released. Thanks, Karen

Thank you

Unfortunately it was too late for me to cancel
Thank you

Unfortunately it was too late for me to cancel

Hi there,

Just to confirm, has your next payment been released? If so, when will it arrive?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 9
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Just to confirm, has your next payment been released? If so, when will it arrive?

Thanks, Graeme

Monday so they said it’s to late
Monday so they said it’s to late

Thanks, you can return this money to us on Monday once it arrives, if you want. Please note, this will count as a voluntary repayment, so you can't get it back later.

To do this please call the Repayments team on 0300 100 0611.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 11
Original post by Graeme SFE
Thanks, you can return this money to us on Monday once it arrives, if you want. Please note, this will count as a voluntary repayment, so you can't get it back later.

To do this please call the Repayments team on 0300 100 0611.

Thanks, Graeme

Does this mean ill stay paying my loan earlier? Does this affect interest?
Does this mean ill stay paying my loan earlier? Does this affect interest?

Hi there,
Please call the Repayments team on 0300 100 0611 to discuss further.
Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending