The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL East Accomodation question

Hi there. If I am offered a place at UCL, the first year of my course will be undertaken on the UCL East campus (I then move back to Bloomsbury to finish the course). I was wondering, if I were to fill out my accommodation preference form, would I be automatically be sent to live at the UCL East Accom. Since the commute from Central to UCL East is quite short, I’m not too keen on missing out on the hustle and bustle of the Bloomsbury campus.
Cheers
Hey, I have some friends who live over east at like one poole street. it's a whole different world tbh. not sure about where you should live but the commute back and forth is pretty difficult, especially after considering nights out and such. if you are interested in doing a lot of society stuff it might be best to stay around central LDN but it will also be a little bit of a struggle to get to classes. I'd say stay in central if you think you are the kind of person who could be able to motivate to get up early to get to 9AMs on time? then go for it. but dont miss out on your education just for social life. theres plenty of social at UCL East too.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending