The Student Room Group

Women /Girl you prefer

What would you woman to be like?
Open with revealing dressing looking hot and sexy like a model or Decent dressing with elegance confidence and cuteness.
Original post by Kingshuk
Decent dressing with elegance confidence and cuteness.

I think it'd be hard to find anyone who doesn't want this in a long term relationship.
Lmaooo
Open with revealing dressing looking hot and sexy like a model or Decent dressing with elegance confidence and cuteness.

Both of them are good. I'd prefer a woman who can do both very well, physically/sexually.

Just depends on the situation.

It's hard to know exactly what you mean. The first phrase could end up with the woman thinking guys like a lot of make up caked on a girl so much so that you can't really see who the girl really is for all the fake tans, curled hair, pouting red lipstick lips, fake eye lashes, etc. Like what many of the girls do on tinder, but I think that's an over exaggerated of what men want and not in a good way, so that's not fair me.

The second phrase could mean that a girl dresses too sensibly, plain Jane, too boring and gets easily overlooked. So girls that wear bog standard jeans or near as, everyday tops that cover all, etc. That's too much in the extreme the other way.

So I would say a girl with hairstyle that is reasonably natural to her but tidy and nice looking, long straight hair combed well and trim is usually always nice I think. I think dresses such as skater dresses are normally a good win or fancy/classy crop tops, sone skirts can be nice also. Stuff that shows the girl has a decent figure and allures to the shape of her boobs, behind is nice also. A bit of cleavage is ok, but be careful of not too much kind of enough to tease and for a guy to catch a glimpse of more if you happen to bend over. So that sort of stuff I think would play well for most guys.

Stuff to avoid is 'trackies' those awful sweat pants some women are so keen on. Most jeans also as said just kind of give a vibe that the girl is real dull and boring, just not an exciting look at all really or very rarely. Leggings are also probably best avoided, well overdone by many women these days and they only ever look good on the super slim/toned girls. Shiny black leggings can be nice enough on the right girl with at least a reasonably slim figure. I that's about it really, hope that helps.

i think id like to see my gal in both but tbh it depends what were doing and where we are like i wouldnt like any other males looking at my gal id kill them bruv!
My girlfriend pulls off both.
Reply 7
Christ.
Reply 8
Original post by SupremeMemer
I think it'd be hard to find anyone who doesn't want this in a long term relationship.

Very true for most boys...Bcz they become pssve 'bout their gf
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
i think id like to see my gal in both but tbh it depends what were doing and where we are like i wouldnt like any other males looking at my gal id kill them bruv!

lol yeah man...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending