The Student Room Group

firm choice???

i currently have unconditional offers from exeter, bristol and nottingham for economics and politics with a study abroad, but i’m really unsure about which offer i should firm.

what do you guys think???!!!
Original post by bobby2911
i currently have unconditional offers from exeter, bristol and nottingham for economics and politics with a study abroad, but i’m really unsure about which offer i should firm.

In my book, they're roughly the same (others might disagree). Personal preference is Bristol then Nottingham, then Exeter.
Having said that, my preferences are not necessarily the same as yours.

Exeter is the nicest place of those three :smile:
Which COURSE do you prefer - look at the optional units for all years of the course and think carefully about what is on offer at each Uni.

Check the SA destinations and the Unis involved - would this influence your choice?

What size place do you want to live in, do you want a campus or city based Uni?

Only you can make this decision - and you have until JUNE, no need to rush.

Nobody can help you with this. Everybody will think differently. It largely depends on the kind of place you refer to be living and the nature of the course. Bristol is the biggest university and is in the city. Most of the accommodation is away from the campus. Exeter is the smallest city. It has a very green campus within walking distance of the city centre. Most of the first year accommodation is on campus. The city of Nottingham is somewhere between the other 2. The campus is huge and out of the city centre. If possible visit all 3 to see which is right for you. If not use student videos to try and help you decide,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending