The Student Room Group

Hertfordshire Physician Associate 2023

Those who had their 2nd stage interview, did u guys hear back from offers?
Conditional unconditional or rejection
Please let me know I'm worrying as I haven't heard back yet ! Mt interview was on the 21st of march

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Did you get an offer in the end?
I’ve also received an offer for this September
Reply 2
Original post by a_m61
Did you get an offer in the end?
I’ve also received an offer for this September

Yep! Firmed ^-^
Reply 3
Original post by Momo1998
Yep! Firmed ^-^

Congrats! What u doing for accommodation?
Reply 4
Renting in St Albans x
Reply 5
How much is the rent coming too? Halls cost 700!!! I’m looking for something cheaper? Also do u know if the PA course taught at the uni is any good?
Reply 6
Original post by a_m61
How much is the rent coming too? Halls cost 700!!! I’m looking for something cheaper? Also do u know if the PA course taught at the uni is any good?

I think the course is good tbh.especually the fact that they have moulded the course around the regulations already which is great, they think ahead
The teachers and the campus is nice too. My rent is roughly 1.4k a month. St Albans is v expensive but I'm lucky as my partner pays all the expenses including rent :smile: if u wanna WhatsApp I'm free to give my debts in dm?
Reply 7
Hey I'm also starting the PA course at Hertfordshire in September. Do we know how many people are on the course ?
Reply 8
Original post by akn886
Hey I'm also starting the PA course at Hertfordshire in September. Do we know how many people are on the course ?

I am too! I think there's 30 maybe a bit more
They interviewed like 450 students
Reply 9

Oh nice! Is there a group of all the students starting in September ?
Reply 10
Original post by akn886
Oh nice! Is there a group of all the students starting in September ?

i only know of one other person
Reply 11
should we makke a a whatsapp group
Reply 12
should we makke a a whatsapp group

I think it would be nice. Just so we can all prep beforehand.
Reply 13
Original post by akn886
I think it would be nice. Just so we can all prep beforehand.

ivw sent u a message
Reply 14

What kind of questions did they ask you during the interview? I have mine coming up soon!
Reply 15
Original post by nicolecc
What kind of questions did they ask you during the interview? I have mine coming up soon!

Well I had 2 interviews so it seems like the new people they're interviewing have just one interview. So I won't be able to help u with that as mine was completely different
Reply 16
Well I had 2 interviews so it seems like the new people they're interviewing have just one interview. So I won't be able to help u with that as mine was completely different

Ah I see, could you give me an idea of what they asked you? I know it won’t be the same but just trying to get a rough idea on how to prepare :smile:
Reply 17
Ah I see, could you give me an idea of what they asked you? I know it won’t be the same but just trying to get a rough idea on how to prepare :smile:

It'll mainly be scenario based (patient-physician interaction/communication) or ethical based questions. Just remember to have a broad insight and don't worry if you can't elaborate on any medical questions; they just want to understand how you would handle the situation

Good luck, you've got this!!
Reply 18

hi ! im guessing youre having the second interview only as there wasnt much " asking questions" going on in the first interview it was more of a CBD and an exam the second interview was pretty chill , why pa why this uni etc :smile: it lasted like 10 minutes
Hi guys!

I’m also going to be starting this September for the PA course at Hertfordshire! I was wondering if there’s a groupchat that’s been made already? I would love to be added to it!

Quick Reply

Latest