The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University of Sheffield PA 2023

Hi
I can't find a thread for PA studies at Sheffield and wanted to start a thread. Does anyone know when we could hear back about the interviews?
Hey! I got my response today so I assume this week
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Rachita0704
Hey! I got my response today so I assume this week

For which uni did you get a response?
Original post by Anonymous
For which uni did you get a response?

I got an offer back from Uni of Sheffield wbu

Waittt when did you hear back and for what course? Bc everyone I have spoken to havent heard back yet?

I hope your not trolling bc everyone i know hasnt heard back from uni of sheffield
I hope your not trolling bc everyone i know hasnt heard back from uni of sheffield

I got an offer back for masters Physician Associate (PA) and I did my interview on the 9th of Feb. Also why would I be trolling?
Waittt when did you hear back and for what course? Bc everyone I have spoken to havent heard back yet?

i got an offer yesterday
I got an offer back for masters Physician Associate (PA) and I did my interview on the 9th of Feb. Also why would I be trolling?

Ahhh nice, that's good. Well many people have nothing better to do than troll and I though you might be one of em lollll.
Ahhh nice, that's good. Well many people have nothing better to do than troll and I though you might be one of em lollll.

Haha nah I'm not that sad lmao but good luck and I hope u get u hear back from them asap!
Undergrad or post grad?
Hi I got an offer
Can anyone comment on their experience as a Physician associate student please
Original post by Brandonmorris345
Hi I got an offer
Hi, Just wanted to ask how your finding the workload of the course? What is the course structure like? Any tips?
Hey, I’m thinking of doing PA and was wondering if you need the UCAT?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending