The Student Room Group

Ex Boyfriend Issues (Advice?)

My previous boyfriend and I ended things in September but we remained very close until end of December. January and February we grew to hate one another and we’re constantly digging and attacking each other all the time until I blocked him on everything and ignored him in public. Eventually he managed to contact me and asked to meet and talk which we did and talked things out. Now we have tensions, we’re awkward around each other in front of people but if it’s just us alone we talk normal and fine. What does this mean and what should I do, I wish we could get along like we once did but I don’t know wether I can see that happening.
It sounds like you and your ex-boyfriend have gone through a rollercoaster of emotions since your breakup, and it's understandable that you're feeling confused about your current relationship. From what you've described, it seems like you both have some unresolved feelings and issues that are causing tension between you. It's positive that you were able to have a conversation and work through some of these issues, but it's clear that there's still some work to be done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending