The Student Room Group

Revising so slowly its killing me

i'v been on acids and bases for aqa alevel chem for ages why is it taking me so long i suck
"i'v been on acids", there's your answer 😂

In all seriousness if your stuck on something at this stage you'll probably be better off getting to a point you are slightly comfortable with it and then moving on, just to make sure to have enough time fro everything
Original post by louisa.
i'v been on acids and bases for aqa alevel chem for ages why is it taking me so long i suck

You don’t suck. You are learning - there is a difference.

Maybe the method of revision you have thus far used isn’t the best method for you. Have you tried Allery Chemistry and Eliot Rintoul for videos on how to go about problems with acids and bases?
Original post by nopey123

In all seriousness if your stuck on something at this stage you'll probably be better off getting to a point you are slightly comfortable with it and then moving on, just to make sure to have enough time fro everything

LOL
Reply 4
Original post by nopey123

lmaooo 😭

yh i have the content down now kinda it's just random exam qs throwing me off, ill just move on and ask my teacher when i get back to school

Original post by TypicalNerd
You don’t suck. You are learning - there is a difference.

Maybe the method of revision you have thus far used isn’t the best method for you. Have you tried Allery Chemistry and Eliot Rintoul for videos on how to go about problems with acids and bases?

thank youuu, i've watched their videos, i just need to practice applying the content in exam qs i think
Original post by louisa.

Heya!
If it helps, Study Mind has some useful free revision notes that can help you with the topic :h: Do practice questions on the topic as well to make sure you fully understand it!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest