The Student Room Group

Gcse certificates which i never got

I have the slip where all my grades are written but i didn't get my certificates for gcse. Back in time i didn't know you have to get certificates because i came from different country and now my uni which i applied to asking for the pics of certificates. I send them the slip but they asking for actual certificate and due to easter my secondary is close. Idk what is the best thing to do rn. Can you guys please let me know if i should call school/boards. And if they wouldn't have it for somereason what is the best next step?
Original post by zohaib awan
I have the slip where all my grades are written but i didn't get my certificates for gcse. Back in time i didn't know you have to get certificates because i came from different country and now my uni which i applied to asking for the pics of certificates. I send them the slip but they asking for actual certificate and due to easter my secondary is close. Idk what is the best thing to do rn. Can you guys please let me know if i should call school/boards. And if they wouldn't have it for somereason what is the best next step?

Wait until after Easter and speak to your old school. Best case, they have your certificates. Worst case, you need to get a certified statement of results from the exam board(s) and explain your circumstances to your uni choices.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending