The Student Room Group

Question about trading assistant interview at Sainbury's?

Hey everybody,

So later tonight at about 21:00 I have an interview for a trading assistant job at my local big sainsburys. The job will be overnight when they are closed so it will probably just be shelf stacking and that sort of thing.

I was wondering if anyone here has been for a similar interview lately for sainsbury's? I mainly want to know if its likely to be an individual or group interview, my email only said "in person" so that could be either lol.
Original post by GayForJKyle
Hey everybody,

So later tonight at about 21:00 I have an interview for a trading assistant job at my local big sainsburys. The job will be overnight when they are closed so it will probably just be shelf stacking and that sort of thing.

I was wondering if anyone here has been for a similar interview lately for sainsbury's? I mainly want to know if its likely to be an individual or group interview, my email only said "in person" so that could be either lol.

Please don’t replicate the same thread you’ll find your answer to the most recent thread
Original post by Mohammed_80
Please don’t replicate the same thread you’ll find your answer to the most recent thread

Yeah no worries, I tried to delete this one but dont know how

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending