The Student Room Group

GCSE

Hi, do u guys think i can improve my grades for my gcse's in one month?
Original post by enthjmk5e664
Hi, do u guys think i can improve my grades for my gcse's in one month?

As I commented on your earlier post, you dont NEED validation. You can be the best version of urself if you work hard. Why do you want others opinions when you can make that question flip itself into a statement?

Im down to motivate you whenever, but when you learn that the only person who cares for you is you is the day you'll stop asking people for advices.
Original post by scrk009
As I commented on your earlier post, you dont NEED validThaation. You can be the best version of urself if you work hard. Why do you want others opinions when you can make that question flip itself into a statement?

Im down to motivate you whenever, but when you learn that the only person who cares for you is you is the day you'll stop asking people for advices.

Seriously thank you soo much i mean i just wanna cry i can't explain my feelings, i knew i could start early i kept telling myself that I'll start soon i kept procrastinating, and now I'm here in this situation.
Seriously thank you soo much i mean i just wanna cry i can't explain my feelings, i knew i could start early i kept telling myself that I'll start soon i kept procrastinating, and now I'm here in this situation.

you CAN start early. The day you change the way you talk about yourself is the day you'll acomplish everything. It may be stuckup, but its you so why not be egoistic?
Original post by scrk009
you CAN start early. The day you change the way you talk about yourself is the day you'll acomplish everything. It may be stuckup, but its you so why not be egoistic?

I will try my best i know that i can do it.
(edited 1 year ago)
i know i can do it and i hope i will. But it was just something unbelievable i was one of the top students in my school in Italy before moving to the UK. since i joined Year 10 my life changed i kept collecting resources tried to understand how to revise what to do for these "GCSE" and confident about revising and i end up doing so bad at mocks and no revision done cuz i only wasted time on youtube insta and snap. I'm ashamed of myself.

GCSE, are hard as compared to many more syllabuses. Im in Canada now, however my GCSE were done within the British syllabus. Terrible. Im not proud of them. You need to get rid of social media, its hard I know im aware, but when you think of yourself in 5 years, you dont want to see a struggling student with a terrible GPA and an addiction to social media do u?
As long as you work hard, dont be book smart, be street smart. Find alternatives. The concept of 'common sense' is what will help you ACE your GCSE.
Original post by scrk009
GCSE, are hard as compared to many more syllabuses. Im in Canada now, however my GCSE were done within the British syllabus. Terrible. Im not proud of them. You need to get rid of social media, its hard I know im aware, but when you think of yourself in 5 years, you dont want to see a struggling student with a terrible GPA and an addiction to social media do u?
As long as you work hard, dont be book smart, be street smart. Find alternatives. The concept of 'common sense' is what will help you ACE your GCSE.

what did you do for gcse maths? foundation tier or higher?
what did you do for gcse maths? foundation tier or higher?

Mine was a bit different. I did IGCSE's, It may sound the same but its different. I did my board exams in Dubai, UAE so it was the international package despite me being domestic.

The subjects I chose were:
-Math
-Englihs
-Business
-Accounting
-Biology
-Psychology
-IT

Then we had AS Levels, which was only four courses:
-Math
-Physics
-Chemistry
-Biology

I kept on changing my major, kept on taking fields I did NOT relate to you. Thats when i fell back.

Quick Reply

Latest