The Student Room Group

My friend said my down below area looks like a plucked chicken

Sorry for the slightly crude post but on a night out, me and my female friend went to the toilets together and she made a mean comment saying down there on me looked like a plucked chicken, we fell out and I went home annoyed and upset, she sent a message apologising and said it was only a joke but I'm quite hurt and feeling very insecure about myself, should I forgive her or ignore the message?
That's a bit mean of her, but why are you on the toilet together in the first place?
Original post by Anonymous
That's a bit mean of her, but why are you on the toilet together in the first place?

Most of us girls always go into a toilet cubicle together when clubbing
If you had just had it waxed it probably did look like one to be frank. It’s a common issue that is bothersome for some and laughable for others.

It’s nothing to be ashamed of so it’s not worth dwelling on it. Your friend has at least tried to make amends by apologising. Does she regularly make mean comments? If this was a one off I would be inclined to accept her apology and move on. But if it was not a one off it’s time to reevaluate your friendship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending