The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh offer holders for 2023 entry !!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mario709010
Me and you were put in the exact same position. My offer for edin was cs and physics, and I have an offer at bristol for cs and electronics. I ended up firming edinburgh and putting Bristol as my insurance.

ahh i see, i want to do the same but my bristol offer is higher than my edin offer so insuring bristol would be useless
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by randomperson321
ahh i see, i want to do the same but my bristol offer is higher than my edin offer so insuring bristol would be useless

Both my offers were ABB so it didn't really matter for me. Originally I wanted to put Warwick instead of Bristol but my Warwick offer was AAA so I left it and out bristol as I only had these 3 offers.
Original post by jodivivienne
hey!!! i’ve firmed edinburgh for english language and english literature :smile:

Congratulations! I have an offer for English Lang. & Lit. as well, but I have't firmed it
Original post by m_byrmva
Congratulations! I have an offer for English Lang. & Lit. as well, but I have't firmed it

congrats to you too! you're the only person i've found with the same course
what are your other options? x
Hi is accommodation first come first served? What’s are the costs like? I am a PhD student…
congrats to you too! you're the only person i've found with the same course
what are your other options? x

yeah, i've only seen offers for english lit. with something else, no lang. & lit. offers
cardiff, glasgow, machester, and york. wbu?
yeah, i've only seen offers for english lit. with something else, no lang. & lit. offers
cardiff, glasgow, machester, and york. wbu?

yeah same! at my sixth form as well, i only know other people doing like, literature and italian

edinburgh as my firm, leeds as my insurance, then i rejected offers from exeter, cardiff and birmingham

do you think you’ll end up firming edinburgh? what was your offer?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi I am planning on firming Edin once I hear back from St Andrews would love to make some friends before attending the University!
yeah same! at my sixth form as well, i only know other people doing like, literature and italian

edinburgh as my firm, leeds as my insurance, then i rejected offers from exeter, cardiff and birmingham

do you think you’ll end up firming edinburgh? what was your offer?

i think so. i can't imagine studying english in another city, and it's arguably my best offer, so...

have you gone to any of the offer-holder events?
i think so. i can't imagine studying english in another city, and it's arguably my best offer, so...

have you gone to any of the offer-holder events?

i've only been to an open day as i live quite far away, and it covered mostly everything i needed to know. have you?
Original post by Max_Franks24
Oh wow ! Are you a scottish applicant ?

i'm not, i live in england. i did my ucas quite early though, so that may be why i got my offer so quickly.
Original post by fionaapple
Hi I am planning on firming Edin once I hear back from St Andrews would love to make some friends before attending the University!

Hii!! What are you studying?
Original post by fionaapple

There's a couple snapchat group chats floating around. If you want to join one just send me a message with yours and I can add you
hii congrats on everyone's offers !! i've accepted an unconditional offer for medical science at edi. would love to get to know people doing the same or similar course
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by zartariooo
Is anyone firming Uni of Edinburgh ?? Just wanna speak to some people before I (hopefully) go !!

Yeah, i have accepted my offer for Interdisciplinary Futures.
Hi what is the reputation of Edinburgh university in the uk ? Esp in law. International applicant here.
Original post by Mario709010
There's a couple snapchat group chats floating around. If you want to join one just send me a message with yours and I can add you

What kind of group chats? Just for offer holders? x
Is anyone firming Uni of Edinburgh ?? Just wanna speak to some people before I (hopefully) go !!

I've firmed Edinburgh for history - now looking at accom but not sure where to start! x
Original post by Anonymous
Hi is accommodation first come first served? What’s are the costs like? I am a PhD student…

I didn't see anyone respond. i don't think it's first come first serve as all year 1 ug who live outside on edinburgh are guaranteed accom. It's a free for all for everyone else I think

Hi, yes I’ve firmed medicine for this year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending