The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh offer holders for 2023 entry !!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mqrissa
hii congrats on everyone's offers !! i've accepted an unconditional offer for medical science at edi. would love to get to know people doing the same or similar course, my sc is marsmhdzr

Original post by Mario709010
There's a couple snapchat group chats floating around. If you want to join one just send me a message with yours and I can add you

Can I be added please? I’ve formed medicine and my snap is graceparkhousee :smile:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by zartariooo
Is anyone firming Uni of Edinburgh ?? Just wanna speak to some people before I (hopefully) go !!
I've firmed my offer for Interdisciplinary Futures.
Reply 42
i’ve firmed for ancient history and put my accommodation in yesterday, would love to find anyone doing classics/ancient history !!
I'm unconditional firm for international relations.
Reply 44
I'm unconditional firm for archaeology and my accommodation is Warrender park crescent!
Original post by frrya_
I'm unconditional firm for archaeology and my accommodation is Warrender park crescent!

When did you submit your university accommodation request?
Reply 46
Original post by frrya_

i’ve just been giving warrender park crescent as well! so happy!! i’m unconditional firm for ancient history :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by Anonymous
When did you submit your university accommodation request?

I applied for accommodation on the 25th March!
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 48
Original post by alc173
i’ve just been giving warrender park crescent as well! so happy!! i’m unconditional firm for ancient history :smile:

Same, it's beautiful!!! What's yours instagram? It would be great to chat
Reply 49
Original post by frrya_
Same, it's beautiful!!! What's yours instagram? It would be great to chat

yes definitely!! it’s abicampbell7
Reply 50
Original post by alc173
yes definitely!! it’s abicampbell7

I've requested you!
Original post by frrya_
I applied for accommodation on the 25th March!

Wow that’s early.. it looks like it is first come first served..!
Reply 52
Original post by Anonymous
Wow that’s early.. it looks like it is first come first served..!

Yep, accommodation applications opened on the 15th march, I got my offer on 17th March. Right now they're only allocating to unconditionals and it is chronological order I think 😌
Reply 53
Original post by alc173

aw me too!! which flat?
Reply 54
Original post by s4m4nth4
aw me too!! which flat?

I'm flat 30! What is your ig?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 55
it’s @samanthabannerr
Reply 56
it’s @samanthabannerr

I've requested it! :')
Reply 57
aw me too!! which flat?

flat 28!!
Anyone want to exchange/switch pentland house accom postgraduate with your accommodation? It is a very cheap option
Original post by Mario709010
There's a couple snapchat group chats floating around. If you want to join one just send me a message with yours and I can add you

hii i'm going to edinburgh this fall, would you mind adding me to any of the snapchat gcs? my id is priya64296

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending