The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh offer holders for 2023 entry !!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hey. I've chosen the same course. Would love to connect with you.
Original post by s4m4nth4
Yeah, i have accepted my offer for Interdisciplinary Futures.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by jodivivienne
hey!!! i’ve firmed edinburgh for english language and english literature :smile:

hey! edin is my insurance for english lit, idk if i'm going here yet but just trying to meet some people incase i do!
Original post by spidersfromars
hey! edin is my insurance for english lit, idk if i'm going here yet but just trying to meet some people incase i do!

hi! perf! my snapchat and instagram is the same as my user on here if you want to talk more <3
Original post by jodivivienne
hey!!! i’ve firmed edinburgh for english language and english literature :smile:

Hii i've firmed english literature and history!:smile: which accom did you apply for?
Original post by antoninataube
Hii i've firmed english literature and history!:smile: which accom did you apply for?

heyy! morgan court, haddington place, murano and shrubhill. what about you?
Reply 65
Original post by zartariooo
Is anyone firming Uni of Edinburgh ?? Just wanna speak to some people before I (hopefully) go !!

Hi, I accepted my offer for Economics! Would also like to just chat to other future students :smile:
Original post by DuffyRow
Hi, I've firmed Ed for Classics & Theology. Sent in my accommodation choices a few days ago. Hope I get the grades! My back up is Exeter.

Hi i've applied for history and literature! what accom are you hoping to get? :smile:
Reply 67
Original post by antoninataube
Hi i've applied for history and literature! what accom are you hoping to get? :smile:

Hi, my first choice in Mylnes Court.
Reply 68
Hi, I have accepted my offer for computer science at UoE and I would just like to chat to anyone doing my course before school starts
Original post by Krishna G
Hey. I've chosen the same course. Would love to connect with you.

It sounds great but I can't really understand the course, Is it like liberal arts but solving problems?
Reply 70
Hey is anyone here wanting to start a groupchat for freshers ? :smile:
Original post by Lolol1001
Hey is anyone here wanting to start a groupchat for freshers ? :smile:

I have seen some groups but they’re pretty dry so I guess we could start another one on another platform
Hi is anyone doing geography this year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending