The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Applying to ucl

Hey I have applied to 5 Universities for psychology and I degraded myself and didn't apply to UCL.i found another course in UCL that im interested in .is there a. Possibility that if I call them on results day they may be able to offer me a place on the course considering its not a popular course.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I have applied to 5 Universities for psychology and I degraded myself and didn't apply to UCL.i found another course in UCL that im interested in .is there a. Possibility that if I call them on results day they may be able to offer me a place on the course considering its not a popular course.

It's not very likely at all, I'm afraid. According to this, UCL didn't have any places left (and available via Clearing) on A level results day last year. That's not to say they won't this year, but it doesn't seem very likely.

You could always call them now and ask them if there is still space on the course. Unfortunately, to formally apply you'd have to decline any offers you have right now (and withdraw from any where the decision is still outstanding). That's because you can only apply via UCAS Extra (and UCAS Clearing, come to that) if you don't currently hold any offers and have no decisions outstanding.

So it's a real gamble to go down that route.

Have you received any offers back for Psychology yet? If so, would you be happy to attend one of those universities?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending