Original post by noelissocute
Why do I keep getting used? All I want is to be loved and pretty

Got to wait for that right person
Original post by Mohammed_80
Got to wait for that right person

I feel like giving up....
I feel like giving up....

Don’t give up I wouldn’t say you asses your options it’s more like waiting for the one that is suited to you.
Original post by Mohammed_80
Don’t give up I wouldn’t say you asses your options it’s more like waiting for the one that is suited to you.

I have tried..it just seems like I have bad luck...
Reply 5
You need to sort yourself out, physically and emotionally; you won't be happy with someone else if you aren't happy in yourself.

You jump in and out of relationships and crushes and going back to exes; give yourself a break from all the drama, think about why you behave like that and don't rush to get involved until your head is in the right place and you can consider someone objectively and not just subjectively.
What do you mean by “pretty”. I’m guessing you mean you wish you looked like a barbie doll and have boys tripping over themselves to be with you.

If that’s what you want to be- that is absolutely fine. But I think deep down you know it isn’t or you wouldn’t be here asking the question

Being “loved” by someone else comes second, loving yourself comes first. And it sounds like you need to sort yourself out before you even think about a relationship
Why do I keep getting used? All I want is to be loved and pretty

Your question is wrong here. Why do you keep LETTING yourself get walked over?
one thing I've realized after a lot of experiences is that you NEVER let anyone tell you what to do and who you are and what you should become. You dont need to satisfy anyone but yourself. You need to understand your priorities.

What is your first priority? When such a question rises, you should be able to say, me.

You dont NEED anyone to tell you youre pretty. the day you start working on yourself, is the day you'll realise the best version of yourself is who you love and adore, you can ALWAYs improve.

Coming back, you may want people to tell you you're pretty. If its really an important then you need to understand, in order to become the women of your dreams you NEEd to work for it.

There is no point in dwelling on an online site with random people who will blantly lie to ur face.

When in reality, You're YOUR OWN judge.

You feel ugly? why ask for remeditation from people when you can work on it.

Gym, it doesnt just affect the body it prevents calmess and an intense euphoric feeling. You feel like you've accomplished something within an hour.
Medidation, When i started it, it sounded like complete ********. But now, I feel calm 24/7 learn that I am the only one who can understand me as a person and has boosted my confidence so much that I only care about me and myself. Im not selfish, im practical.

read a book, dont opt for fictional books please. They make the situation worse, specially if you're in this position right now. Read educational books, business books. I can reccomend you some if you want.

Try this, make a morning routine. Drink water, Have a good skin care routine. Love yourself, if you want to be loved.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending