The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Accommodation choices and paying the rent....for the Halls please 🙏

Hi - having not really seen the accommodation (only online which is abit vague in some areas) my daughter is undecided on which choices to make between St Georges, Wessex, Bridges and Sherfield! She would like a wash basin in the room. Also, how often do we pay the rent??? Cannot find the answer to this online apart from when you have had the offer .....any advice would be gratefully recieved 🙂
Original post by Yviec
Hi - having not really seen the accommodation (only online which is abit vague in some areas) my daughter is undecided on which choices to make between St Georges, Wessex, Bridges and Sherfield! She would like a wash basin in the room. Also, how often do we pay the rent??? Cannot find the answer to this online apart from when you have had the offer .....any advice would be gratefully recieved 🙂

Hello @Yviec! So when I was first year I stayed in St George`s! I absolutely loved it. So the accommodations which offer rooms with washbasins are St`George`s , Wantage Hall , Wessex Hall and Windsor Hall. You can find out more about the upgraded rooms that the University accomadation have to offer here - https://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-study/accommodation/room-types/upgraded-room .
So in terms of when I was in accommodation in St George`s we had to pay the rent at the beginning of each term.

Hopefully this has helped! If you have any other questions about the accommodations please don't hesitate to ask!
Owain :smile:
2nd Year Mathematics and Economics student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UniofReading
Hello @Yviec! So when I was first year I stayed in St George`s! I absolutely loved it. So the accommodations which offer rooms with washbasins are St`George`s , Wantage Hall , Wessex Hall and Windsor Hall. You can find out more about the upgraded rooms that the University accomadation have to offer here - https://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-study/accommodation/room-types/upgraded-room .
So in terms of when I was in accommodation in St George`s we had to pay the rent at the beginning of each term.

Hopefully this has helped! If you have any other questions about the accommodations please don't hesitate to ask!
Owain :smile:
2nd Year Mathematics and Economics student

Thank you that's really helpful 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending