The Student Room Group

GCSE math grade boundries

Does anyone know the grade bouncdries for gcse math? like specifically what % i would need on the tests to get a grade? (for the higher exam please) I have heard the grade boundries for the higher test is very low but im not sure. any1 know?
Original post by revo349
Does anyone know the grade bouncdries for gcse math? like specifically what % i would need on the tests to get a grade? (for the higher exam please) I have heard the grade boundries for the higher test is very low but im not sure. any1 know?

The grade boundaries aren't fixed until everyone has sat the exam and they've all been marked. So if you're looking for the grade boundaries for the May/June 2023 exams, nobody knows what they are - not even the exam boards.

You can get a rough idea of what they might be by looking at the grade boundaries for previous years (noting that they've been 'tweaked' recently due to Covid). You can find them on the web site of whatever exam board you're with.

If you can find then, just mention your exam board here and some kind sole will likely look them up for you. But again, those won't necessarily be the boundaries for the coming exams.

Quick Reply

Latest