The Student Room Group

Intimidating guy

My friend and this guy used to like each other but it became SO incredibly toxic. anyway she decided to take a break from him because we are in yr12 and ALEVELS are next year.
This was a few months back btw
Anyway, I was sitting in the cafe doing my work. The guy (who used to like my friend) is actually really nice and believe it or not, I liked him since the first day I saw him - before my friend did. But I never told her because he got with her.
Him and his friends were talking to me, making conversation with me which was really sweet and it made me laugh a lot.
anyway, after that free period in the cafe, it was time to go home and I noticed him starting to pack away when I was. He walked out with me and walked down the road with me until he had to turn to a different direction to go home.
Somehow, his relationship with my friend was brought up in a convo and he started saying how he became toxic to her because he was annoyed as she led him on and she told him that she was committed etc. and said explicit things that would make you think she loved him. But she lied and he got annoyed that she lied.

I had to defend my friend, though I know what she said was wrong. she’s my best friend. But the whole walk home, he was saying stuff that intimidated me and how he was in the right and she was in the wrong. I agree but I had to keep defending her.
Hey, what's your question? How was he being intimidating about how he was telling you that he was right? I think you did the right thing by defending your friend. Maybe he was telling you about the relationship as he knows your'e friends. Also, I know they're your best friend, but, if it was a toxic relationship and I'm guessing a hard breakup? Then I'm not sure if your friend is gonna like you talking to the guy.... Idk tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending