The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths

I have wanted to move to higher maths and my grade is a low 4 and I want a 6. My first maths maths exam is on the 19 May. How can I get this grade FAST? I use maths genie and GCSE maths tutor videos to learn the content.
Original post by suzy23
I have wanted to move to higher maths and my grade is a low 4 and I want a 6. My first maths maths exam is on the 19 May. How can I get this grade FAST? I use maths genie and GCSE maths tutor videos to learn the content.

Practise exam questions, it does help, watch thegcsemathstutor if you do not understand some topics.
websites:
mathsgenie, corbettmaths etc (they have topic questions and past papers)
Original post by suzy23

Practise questions is the best thing you can do, When I revised for maths the best website i found for questions was ExamQ, it has loads of past paper questions and is really easy to use. I highly reccomend checking it out
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by suzy23

it relatively easy to jump from a 4 to a 6. what ur doing is great alr. idk which board ur doing but for example me, im doing the edexcel board. so ik they ask a lot of qs from shape and space so i try to get those concepts cleared. u should see where u can score the most. id also recommend doing the end of unit qs in ur math textbooks so u can accurately figure out what ur weak points are. THEN, u should watch vids on them. once youve gone thru all the chaps like this, u can start to do past papers. hope this helped xx

Quick Reply

Latest