The Student Room Group

Eligibility

Hello,

I am having trouble finding if I would be eligible for tuition fee help or not as every website I visit has different information.
I have pre settled status under the EU sttlement scheme and I have been in England for a year now. I am studying college (year 12) here in England. My grandma (setteld status) and my aunt (UK national) live in London and I got my status as I was joining them here in England.
Would there be any possibility of me being eligible for tuition fee or full support?
Original post by marshmello :)
Hello,

I am having trouble finding if I would be eligible for tuition fee help or not as every website I visit has different information.
I have pre settled status under the EU sttlement scheme and I have been in England for a year now. I am studying college (year 12) here in England. My grandma (setteld status) and my aunt (UK national) live in London and I got my status as I was joining them here in England.
Would there be any possibility of me being eligible for tuition fee or full support?

Hi there,

Based on what you've said you can apply for the Tuition Fee Loan because you have Pre-Settled Status. Do you know when your course will begin?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Hello,

My course will be starting in Sptember 2024.
Original post by marshmello :)
Hello,

My course will be starting in Sptember 2024.

H there, our 24/25 academic year applications won't launch until around March 2024. Once they have launched we will update our Social Media Channels and the GOV.uk website. Once they have launched you can check back with us with regards to the funding guidelines for that academic year. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending