The Student Room Group

gsce revision advice

i try to revise one subject in a day but im not sure if thats okay, should i revise more than one subject each day?
Reply 1
Heya! It is perfectly fine to revise one subject per day. In fact, it is often recommended to focus on one subject at a time so that you can give it your full attention. This will help you to retain the information better and to understand it more deeply.

However, if you find that you are getting bored or restless, you can always switch to another subject for a while. Just be sure to come back to the first subject later so that you don't forget anything.

Ultimately, the best way to revise is to find a method that works for you and that you can stick to. If you find that you are able to focus better when you revise multiple subjects per day, then go for it! There is no right or wrong answer.
Original post by oursgrace
i try to revise one subject in a day but im not sure if thats okay, should i revise more than one subject each day?

Hi, like Syed100 said, you can revise one subject per day or if you want, you can switch it up and do a couple bits of revision for different subjects. But the important thing is making sure you are revising effectively and using active methods of revision. It's all about what works for you, so if you find that on one day you just want to revise one subject and the other you want to revise multiple, that's fine. Good luck with exams!

Quick Reply

Latest