The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Uni of Edinburgh CS major offer

Has anyone gotten a offer from Uni of Edinburgh Computer Science major?
Friends of mine gotten offer from other major but not the case of computer science.
Reply 1
Original post by Maruhaki
Has anyone gotten a offer from Uni of Edinburgh Computer Science major?
Friends of mine gotten offer from other major but not the case of computer science.

Have you gotten it yet? If so would you mind telling me what it is because I'm considering going to that uni for that course.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by _user_
Have you gotten it yet? If so would you mind telling me what it is because I'm considering going to that uni for that course.

Sorry for the late reply. I've gotten an offer from the uni of Edinburgh for the CS&AI course. I have accepted it as my firm choice and am now waiting for it to be switched to an unconditional offer.
Reply 3
Sorry for the late reply. I've gotten an offer from the uni of Edinburgh for the CS&AI course. I have accepted it as my firm choice and am now waiting for it to be switched to an unconditional offer.

Congratulations!!! also btw if it's okay would you mind letting me know what your predicted grades and your offer grades are? I was wondering if my grades would be sufficient or not, thanks :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by _user_
Congratulations!!! also btw if it's okay would you mind letting me know what your predicted grades and your offer grades are? I was wondering if my grades would be sufficient or not, thanks :smile:

Thank you!! My predicted grade and offer grade were both A-level A*A*A* including math.
Reply 5
Thank you!! My predicted grade and offer grade were both A-level A*A*A* including math.

Hi, sorry to bother you but I was wondering about how good your GCSEs were cause mine weren't the best and I'm not sure how large of a factor that is. Thanks :smile:
Man it seems messed up applying to Edi CS nowadays. I got an offer at AAA and got in with A*A*A, that was 4 years ago now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending