The Student Room Group

alevel exams in a month

i’m in y13 and got my first exam 7th june. i take bio chem and cs and i feel so insanely stressed that it stops me from revising/sleeping sometimes 😐
i’ve finished revising all/majority of the content for all my subjects (with a few gaps/ topics i need to go over)
but i’ve been doing papers and every single paper is a consistent B and it’s so infuriating. ITS ALWAYS similar marks too like 52-56
i go over the markschemes in depth and ensure i understand my mistakes and have a tutor to ask

but honestly idk what to do at this point. i’m gonna go through all of the available papers regardless cause i do suck at exam technique but i’m afraid that’s not gonna be enough within a month.
i NEEEED all As man🫡 pls does anyone have any sort of tips that worked for them/is working
(edited 12 months ago)
Original post by hihihihihuhh
i’m in y13 and got my first exam 7th june. i take bio chem and cs and i feel so insanely stressed that it stops me from revising/sleeping sometimes 😐
i’ve finished revising all/majority of the content for all my subjects (with a few gaps/ topics i need to go over)
but i’ve been doing papers and every single paper is a consistent B and it’s so infuriating. ITS ALWAYS similar marks too like 52-56
i go over the markschemes in depth and ensure i understand my mistakes and have a tutor to ask

but honestly idk what to do at this point. i’m gonna go through all of the available papers regardless cause i do suck at exam technique but i’m afraid that’s not gonna be enough within a month.
i NEEEED all As man🫡 pls does anyone have any sort of tips that worked for them/is working

One thing that has helped me through examination is the fact that the majority of people, no matter how different they are from one another, don't do as well in their mocks as they do in their actual exams. You've got this! Don't stop revising! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Vyshto Andeddu
One thing that has helped me through examination is the fact that the majority of people, no matter how different they are from one another, don't do as well in their mocks as they do in their actual exams. You've got this! Don't stop revising! :smile:

thank you ((:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending