The Student Room Group

KCL Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ibbethy
Probably not due to GCSE’s and UCAT unfortunately

:frown:((
Original post by Nightshäde
:frown:((

ofc u can get an interview u got 10 more in ucat than me and similar gcses and same a levels . Dont listen to these negative comments believe in urself and practice dw u got this bro
Original post by Ahmetask38
ofc u can get an interview u got 10 more in ucat than me and similar gcses and same a levels . Dont listen to these negative comments believe in urself and practice dw u got this bro

ahhhh ty man that's really nice of u <3, yeah I've just accepted it and now moving on. Gl to u as well, hope we get them interviews (I want at least one -_-)
ahhhh ty man that's really nice of u <3, yeah I've just accepted it and now moving on. Gl to u as well, hope we get them interviews (I want at least one -_-)

Yh yh nw well get the interviews hopefully just think optimistically theres no benefit of stressing or anything and worst case even if u do get rejected u wouldve done a lot of it erview practice by then so ull be ready for other unis
Hope everyones doing well and not waiting too anxiously - has anyone heard anything back from KCL?
Reply 65
Original post by toothysmile
Hope everyones doing well and not waiting too anxiously - has anyone heard anything back from KCL?

No and I’m too impatient 😭 just tell me you want me or not already 🙄 I swear dental students are second class citizens compared to med students
I got baited by Kcl with their thank you for your application email yesterday I was so hyped 💀💀
Original post by username2455
Hi all,
Im a current KCL dental student and I feel like it's my duty to tell you please don't just pick kings because of the prestige. Take a look at the student satisfaction and it should tell you everything you need to know before you make a decision you will regret. :smile:

What university would you have went to given the opportunity and why?
Reply 68
Hi do I have a chance of getting an interview from kcl dent with A*A*A* 2940 b2 9998887776
Original post by emily1457
Hi do I have a chance of getting an interview from kcl dent with A*A*A* 2940 b2 9998887776

I think you have a good chance, your ucat and predicted is really good, only small issue is the 3 7s so u don't get max points with gcses because they count the top 8 i think
Reply 70
Do they value 8 and 9 at gcse equally?
Reply 71
Original post by GS1944
Do they value 8 and 9 at gcse equally?

yh
Reply 72
Original post by hadi_
yh

Thanks, do they add the best 8 up? What score is desirable? Their website doesn't say anything
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by GS1944
Thanks, do they add the best 8 up? What score is desirable? Their website doesn't say anything

yes they add the best 8 up I believe. As long as you have 8 grade 8/9s you score max points
Reply 74
do i have a chance with 776 (A*A*A) 2870 b1 99999987BB?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 75
Original post by tannnn
do i have a chance with 776 (A*A*A) 2870 b1 99999987BB?

Yes a very strong chance
Reply 76
Guys im so scared. I have max gcses points and contextual but my ucat is only 2770 band 2.
Original post by Oongie
Guys im so scared. I have max gcses points and contextual but my ucat is only 2770 band 2.

A friend of mine who applied last year got a place at KCL with exactly the same stats as you and he wasn't contextual
Reply 78
A friend of mine who applied last year got a place at KCL with exactly the same stats as you and he wasn't contextual

thats so reassuring bro. hopefully i can squeeze in 💀
Reply 79
Original post by drdent
Im first year dentistry at KCL message me or reply here if you need any help. Or message my dental instagram @ayaan.dent

Thank you😊. Do you mind sharing your stats- results and ucat so that we can get a little bit of confidence ?

Quick Reply

Latest