The Student Room Group

Trying hard but things just don’t go as planned

Hello everyone,

I am writing because I just started my course at Uni this year. I feel like Im doing pretty okay with most modules, until I got my results in January, I failed one module because I didn’t write my essay the same way they want it to, but the harsh thing is I got 39 and 40 is a pass. It kinda shocked my a little bit. I was kinda confident about passing this year and now i am at this stage. But that was a while ago, now I have kinda the same module, but more advanced. So basically I have fixed every problem that I had, and submitted. But this time, I submitted at exactly deadline ( 13.00) and I submitted at 12:58 and normally it take 1 second to submit but the site took a while to load this time and I got marked as Late. I will get a penalty of 10 marks and I am in extreme anxiety right now, it feels so wrong for all the hard work I put in. Is there any advice for me since I really can’t think of anything right now and I have another exam next Tuesday and I can’t study at all.
I'm so sorry for the stress you must be experiencing right now, are you sure there'd be no way to appeal the 10 mark penalty due to technical issues or something? Even in the worst possible scenario, it won't be too bad. You'll know not to leave it this late ever again, and will have learned from your mistake. Don't let your other exams suffer because that won't change anything. Good luck with everything, I genuinely hope it all works out for you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending