The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Post-graduate student on MSc Diabetes

Hello! I am planning to apply for post-graduate MSC Diabetes. I am an International Medical Graduate and fortunately also got GMC registration.

I have a few questions while studying at the University. How probable is it to find employment Part-time in a nearby NHS Trust in Chester? I do not have financial issues, but I need NHS clinical experience to boost my CV.

Secondly, is possible to switch to online study from full time? I know this is a very weird question. Tbh I might be able to get employment in July 2024 in US. I am just trying gather some information.

I thank you very much for the support you guys provide here.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello! I am planning to apply for post-graduate MSC Diabetes. I am an International Medical Graduate and fortunately also got GMC registration.

I have a few questions while studying at the University. How probable is it to find employment Part-time in a nearby NHS Trust in Chester? I do not have financial issues, but I need NHS clinical experience to boost my CV.

Secondly, is possible to switch to online study from full time? I know this is a very weird question. Tbh I might be able to get employment in July 2024 in US. I am just trying gather some information.

I thank you very much for the support you guys provide here.

Hi there,

We hope you managed to get the answers you were looking for! If you still have queries regarding your international application we'd recommend contact our International Team - [email protected].

With regards to part-time work alongside your studies we'd recommend contacting the Chester Medical School department to find out about any placements that may be part of our course and how likely you will be to fit work in around your masters programme. The school can be contacted via email - [email protected].

You may also be interested in attending our upcoming online information event aimed specifically at international students interested in a course within our Faculty of Health, Medicine and Society. Here is some more info - https://www1.chester.ac.uk/health-medicine-society-events

The course is delivered using the Chester Blend which includes in person face-to-face teaching as well as online learning.

We hope this helps but if you have any further questions, just let us know.

Best wishes,
Becky
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending