The Student Room Group

Im going to fail my gcses

I just made an account for advice so if ive posted this wrong in some way sorry im not used to the format yet

Im a year 11 student at the moment and I have 6 days until my first GCSE, Ive never been too worried about exams on better days Ive got 7s and 8s on mocks on worse ive got 3s and 4s
But trying to revise for the last month has been a nightmare , I took art and DT so course work has taken up a lot more time that it should but with a countable amount of hours left to go I dont think i can pass

The amount of school our yeargroup has missed over the last three years due to strike days, bank holidays, covid ..ect has meant we haven't learned or managed to fully cover the majority of a lot of the modules for science, loads of the modules in maths and a ,massive chunk of english and RE.

Ive been trying to relearn or learn most of what Ive missed but it has been close deadline after close deadline for practical language exams, coursework and evaluations and I am so exhausted my mental health has been in rapid decline and im hitting lows I didnt know I could.

but theres still so much to do I've started revising with past papers and I have to google every answer - I dont know any of the methods and I dont know any of the topics

Now i dont know where to start - theres so much to do and I know I dont have the energy or ability to do any of it,

If anyone has any good last minute mass revision techniqes that would be so appreciated right now

thanks so much for your time x
Reply 1
Try and get notes from people that have already completed their GCSEs, last year maybe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending