The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Re apply again next year?

So i was rejected for course this year what are my chances next year
Will they keep the record of my application from this year?
What course and uni? Are you re-applying with the same application (same grades etc.) or will you have something new to add to your application?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
If you had top, top grades like all other students, then create a stellar PS.
Reply 3
Original post by kaorimiyazono
What course and uni? Are you re-applying with the same application (same grades etc.) or will you have something new to add to your application?

Computer Science/ Ai same unis KCL
will try to get better than predicted n do extra in gap year to add to application
Original post by Anonymous
Computer Science/ Ai same unis KCL
will try to get better than predicted n do extra in gap year to add to application

If you get better grades and get some good work experience/do some supercurricular stuff during your gap year then it's probably worth reapplying, but since that course is competitive then it's also worth to have some back-ups just in case. Good luck!! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by kaorimiyazono
If you get better grades and get some good work experience/do some supercurricular stuff during your gap year then it's probably worth reapplying, but since that course is competitive then it's also worth to have some back-ups just in case. Good luck!! :smile:

Any recommendations where to start
Original post by Anonymous
Any recommendations where to start

I don't do computer science so I can't really give you much specific advice on that front. Maybe look at online courses from websites like udemy or futurelearn as supercurricular activities to do. I have no idea what kind of internships or work experience there could be for computer science though. Sorry I can't be more helpful than that!!

Quick Reply

Latest