The Student Room Group

what do you think a 7 would be in this maths paper?

what do you think a 7 would be in this maths paper? Also how did you do the last question about 2ab/a+b?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Dhruv c
what do you think a 7 would be in this maths paper? Also how did you do the last question about 2ab/a+b?

Do i know you?
Reply 2
Original post by Person877
Do i know you?

i dont know?
Reply 3
You are the person who lied abt getting 30/30 on your AIC mock?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Dhruv c

Reply 5

wait who tf are you?
Reply 6
so it is you
Reply 7
so it is you

well, I did very well tbh, i only dropped a few marks on the question it was close to 30 out of 30, i'm looking out to maybe get a 7 in English tbh but I really wanted help with the math question??
Reply 8
Original post by Dhruv c
well, I did very well tbh, i only dropped a few marks on the question it was close to 30 out of 30, i'm looking out to maybe get a 7 in English tbh but I really wanted help with the math question??

Just FYI, lying is vikarma
anyways that qs was pretty simple, u just work out the speed for stage 1 by doing distance/time and do the same for stage 2. then just add the answers, it should come out as 2ab/a+b
Reply 9
Just FYI, lying is vikarma
anyways that qs was pretty simple, u just work out the speed for stage 1 by doing distance/time and do the same for stage 2. then just add the answers, it should come out as 2ab/a+b

everything else on the paper was way easy in comparison
Reply 10
Original post by Dhruv c
everything else on the paper was way easy in comparison

icl i found that qs pretty easy.
i swear u dont even come school?
Reply 11
icl i found that qs pretty easy.
i swear u dont even come school?

I've literally been there for this whole week of GCSE and only maths I found some what difficult.
Reply 12
Original post by Dhruv c
I've literally been there for this whole week of GCSE and only maths I found some what difficult.

icl i didnt like some of the qs on that maths paper
all the other papers have been god-sent so far
Reply 13
icl i didnt like some of the qs on that maths paper
all the other papers have been god-sent so far

I know the maths paper was the worst one so far but just got to work on paper 2 and 3 and hope for the best. I revised all these hard topics and then they didn't come up and then like the most wordy questions came up and I was like dying that whole paper. What did you get for the triangle and coordinates question?
Reply 14
Same i agree, that was the worst paper so far
that was a weird qs i got (0,6) for my y-axis but after that i did pytharos and got an answer in surd form
the ans looked bare wrong
Reply 15
Same i agree, that was the worst paper so far
that was a weird qs i got (0,6) for my y-axis but after that i did pytharos and got an answer in surd form
the ans looked bare wrong

yea 100% the worst paper but the answer was (40,6) haha. i think ill probably still get 48/80 which is still a 7 but for paper 2 and 3 I have to work hard now because I wanna get a grade 9 not a 7
Reply 16
Original post by Dhruv c
yea 100% the worst paper but the answer was (40,6) haha. i think ill probably still get 48/80 which is still a 7 but for paper 2 and 3 I have to work hard now because I wanna get a grade 9 not a 7

same gotta work bare hard for paper 2 and 3 now
how did u find the bio?
Reply 17
same gotta work bare hard for paper 2 and 3 now
how did u find bio

cmon man, we can get a 9 in maths haha, bio was so blessed I came out of the exam knowing I lost like 10 marks max
Reply 18
Original post by Dhruv c
cmon man, we can get a 9 in maths haha, bio was so blessed I came out of the exam knowing I lost like 10 marks max

I'll be happy w an 8 in maths
innit bio was too good, i revised all the harder concepts and practised sm apply qs but none of that came
but grade boundaries bare high
Reply 19
I'll be happy w an 8 in maths
innit bio was too good, i revised all the harder concepts and practised sm apply qs but none of that came
but grade boundaries bare high

grade boundaries wont be that high we have some dumbass people doing higher bio
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending