The Student Room Group

Transport For London apprenticeships

Has anyone get any update regarding the shortlisting process ?
Reply 1
I saw some apprenticeships still open but I am in two minds to apply as the salary was lower then the allocated funding given by government which is £25,000. Usually when the salary is below £25,000 it indicates low resources and a low budget and you have to think about how that will impact your learning and development...
Reply 2
Original post by 007King
I saw some apprenticeships still open but I am in two minds to apply as the salary was lower then the allocated funding given by government which is £25,000. Usually when the salary is below £25,000 it indicates low resources and a low budget and you have to think about how that will impact your learning and development...

ik quite a few people at that very big company (yk which) who are doing apprenticeships and are on over 30k. i was quite suprised to here they all had negative things to say. a lot of concerning things which they all mentioned so not all about salary to be honest and over 20k> for an apprenticeship is very generous tbh im not sure you understand what an apprenticeship is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending