The Student Room Group

Are the courses available for clearing on the UCAS website currently the only ones?

I notice that KCL has only got courses for clearing in Nursing, and not the many other courses that were on the previous clearing list for international students, and I'm wondering if this is the full list of courses that should be expected tomorrow?
Original post by achienso
I notice that KCL has only got courses for clearing in Nursing, and not the many other courses that were on the previous clearing list for international students, and I'm wondering if this is the full list of courses that should be expected tomorrow?

Universities will add and remove courses from clearing throughout July, August and September.

Most universities will have their results day vacancies on their website and on UCAS by 6pm this evening (staff will be too busy in the morning to be updating lists then in most cases).

Have you looked on the KCL clearing website?
Original post by PQ
Universities will add and remove courses from clearing throughout July, August and September.

Most universities will have their results day vacancies on their website and on UCAS by 6pm this evening (staff will be too busy in the morning to be updating lists then in most cases).

Have you looked on the KCL clearing website?

Yeah, their website says the full list should be published tomorrow. Was just a little confused with seeing a few courses on UCAS currently

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending