The Student Room Group

i cant stop thinking

i feel like i'll fail everything and get really low grades. my predicted are pretty high and the exams rn r easy but i can't help thinking ill fail eventhough i revise. I'm on edge cause my college offer for my preferred college is 9/8 and thats just like 15% of the nation and im def not the smartest person or even near that. my mocks were 9-7 but obv mocks just count people in my school and not the whole nation before giving grades.
Reply 1
Original post by useless-dismay
i feel like i'll fail everything and get really low grades. my predicted are pretty high and the exams rn r easy but i can't help thinking ill fail eventhough i revise. I'm on edge cause my college offer for my preferred college is 9/8 and thats just like 15% of the nation and im def not the smartest person or even near that. my mocks were 9-7 but obv mocks just count people in my school and not the whole nation before giving grades.

If you study and work hard, you’ll probably get the grades. Once you’re done with a paper, there’s no point in overthinking it— it’s over. Just focus on what’s next to come and do your best, as you can’t do anything better than that.

Quick Reply

Latest