The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Interviews for Optometry at Bradford

I want to study Optometry at Bradford and wanted to ask what the application process is like and if there will be any interviews I would have to prepare for - as I can't seem to find any information on it on the website. And if so, does anyone have any advice???
Reply 1
There's no interviews

Original post by hafsa_h123
I want to study Optometry at Bradford and wanted to ask what the application process is like and if there will be any interviews I would have to prepare for - as I can't seem to find any information on it on the website. And if so, does anyone have any advice???
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by hafsa_h123

Hey @hafsa_h123

How are you? :smile:

It's great to hear you want to study Optometry at Bradford! We actually have two optometry students available to chat to directly via unibuddy if you'd like to ask them any questions about the course or general student life at Bradford :smile:

Good luck!

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending