The Student Room Group

Signs he will come back

What are signs that an ex will come back?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

It's a bad sign if they want to come back. Stay away
Reply 2

Don't do it to yourself.
Reply 3
Original post by Andi.0k
It's a bad sign if they want to come back. Stay away

Why is it a bad sign? Maybe they had some things to work on.
Reply 4
Original post by mathperson
Don't do it to yourself.

Why?
Reply 5
Why is it a bad sign? Maybe they had some things to work on.

If they really changed they wouldn't come back. People don't change for others only themselves and they wouldn't return to the environment that caused them to. If they come back claiming to have changed then they are lying.
Reply 6

I think that I’ve posted this phrase already on here but it’s still valid in this circumstance. If you go for a walk in a forest and find yourself coming across the same tree, it means that you’re lost. Same thing goes for relationships. Normally, if it didn’t work the first time round it’s unlikely to work a second time. People rarely change completely and the reasons for the first failure won’t have gone away. There are plenty of other trees in that forest so just find another one.
Reply 7

Why is he your ex? Is this the one who had doubts about the relationship?
Reply 8
Original post by Euapp
I think that I’ve posted this phrase already on here but it’s still valid in this circumstance. If you go for a walk in a forest and find yourself coming across the same tree, it means that you’re lost. Same thing goes for relationships. Normally, if it didn’t work the first time round it’s unlikely to work a second time. People rarely change completely and the reasons for the first failure won’t have gone away. There are plenty of other trees in that forest so just find another one.

This is a perfect metaphor for relationships. I got back with an ex and the second time was just as bad if not worse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending