The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

accreditation

currently the biochemistry degrees at bath are under the accreditation process. How long would it take for the degree to be accredited as it starts this year, so will I gatunteed to graduate with an accredited degree. if the accreditation process fails will I be transferred to a university with an accredited biochemistry program?
Reply 1
if the accreditation fails I don't think you'll be transferred to an accredited course, you just wouldn't get the accreditation.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by Spelunker
if the accreditation fails I don't think you'll be transferred to an accredited course, you just wouldn't get the accreditation.

well that doesn't sound good lmao
Reply 3
You dont 'need' accreditation for Biochem careers in the same way that you do for Engineering or Pharmacy.

(And a Uni like Bath isn't going to loose any accreditation so stop worrying).
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
You dont 'need' accreditation for Biochem careers in the same way that you do for Engineering or Pharmacy.

(And a Uni like Bath isn't going to loose any accreditation so stop worrying).

Spoke to one of the professors and they said they will get the result of the acredditation process next week. And for some companies they do prefer you to have an acreddited degree or the ones i spoke to did. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest