The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford uni grade 2:2 or 2:1?

I study at university of salford and I recently got my marks back apart from one which I got at least 60 on. I calculated the final mark using their equation and attained 59.793. Will the university round me up for that incredibly low number or will I stay at 2:2? I’ve tried finding the answer myself but could not. The grading system can just be searched up if needed.
Original post by Thenoonoo
I study at university of salford and I recently got my marks back apart from one which I got at least 60 on. I calculated the final mark using their equation and attained 59.793. Will the university round me up for that incredibly low number or will I stay at 2:2? I’ve tried finding the answer myself but could not. The grading system can just be searched up if needed.

It would be a lot easier if you linked to the current regulations.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot

Sorry here you go. https://www.salford.ac.uk/sites/default/files/2020-08/ARTP2021.pdf
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot

I’ve sent the link however it’s still being approved by moderation
Original post by Thenoonoo

Hi @Thenoonoo,

Its definitely worth checking in with your school office, specifically with your Student Progression Advisor as they'll be more than happy to look at the current regulations with you and provide guidance! Their details should be listed on your Blackboard, but if you're struggling to find them drop us a DM and I can find their info for you :biggrin:

Big congrats on getting your marks back - now time to relax for the summer!
All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep

Those are old, do they still apply?

The only mention of rounding I could see was for individual module marks, not for the final classification.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending