The Student Room Group

speech

if you were headmaster what would you change about school ? need help for a speech pls
Reply 1
Perhaps incorporating more technology into teaching could be beneficial.
Reply 2
Alright, so right of the bat we need more detail here. Give me a little bit of context as to what you mean by change about school. I mean personally, I'd love to study on a floating island with calm lofi music and little book monsters that read and summarise all my textbooks for me.
Best I can do is give you some vague ideas. Teacher motivation, are they doing their job? Are they motivated? Can you do anything to improve that.
Think about the students maybe. what do they like. do they believe their system should be more competitive. What types of exams would you like to see, more speaking or practical exams, how about competitions or whatnot.
think about the job of the headmaster. They decide what goes on in the school maybe fix more time for more fun activities, try to limit procrastination. Something you could change is how classes are organised or lessons are taught. Maybe smart students should teach the teachers.
that's the best I could do,
best of luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending