The Student Room Group

Grades

I really feel like I messed up and seeing that everyone found it easy is making me even more nervous. I reckon I got 60+ marks, would you reckon that's enough for an A? A grade boundaries are usually around 55% but I'm slightly concerned they would be like the 2018 boundaries. How would you recommend coping up for the next 2 papers?
Original post by darshrg
I really feel like I messed up and seeing that everyone found it easy is making me even more nervous. I reckon I got 60+ marks, would you reckon that's enough for an A? A grade boundaries are usually around 55% but I'm slightly concerned they would be like the 2018 boundaries. How would you recommend coping up for the next 2 papers?

The advantage about the next paper is you can prepare for topics that didn't come up. Practise hard integration and differential equations, binomial expansion with partial fractions, probably more vectors, anything to do with trig. Don't worry about grade boundaries yet, or ever tbh, you won't know until results day, and you don't know exactly what mark you've got anyway. Try not to stress and just do everything you can do to give yourself a great mark on the next one. Best of luck! :smile:
Reply 2
thank you soo much! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending