The Student Room Group

Upgrade Licence

Hi,

I already have an automatic licence and want to change it for a manual.

It seems to book a test I need to give a call to DVSA that is very time consuming. Anyone has had a similar experience of dealing with this problem?

Thanks
Yes, phoning the DVLA is time consuming, but that's how you talk to them (you want to talk about time consuming try sending them a letter...)
Reply 2
Original post by StriderHort
Yes, phoning the DVLA is time consuming, but that's how you talk to them (you want to talk about time consuming try sending them a letter...)

i cannot phone them 100 times a day as the chance of a slot being available at the exact time of the call is very slim. So if you dont know a solution dont bother to post a joke!
Original post by houman1979
i cannot phone them 100 times a day as the chance of a slot being available at the exact time of the call is very slim. So if you dont know a solution dont bother to post a joke!

I wasn't joking, calling & sitting on hold for a while is still probably the quickest way to directly talk to them if you need to. You are correct that you need to call them for an Auto> Manual test, you cannot book it online like many other drivers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending