The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL oral health

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
what kind of interview qs did you get? congrats on the offer!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Charlottemarshx
So it’s called an access to higher education diploma that’s equivalent to an A level. So mine was called Access to Higher Education for Health Professionals. My offer is conditional; if I achieve the grades required for qmul, my offer will be confirmed. Thank you so much though! That’s really nice of you☺️ It’s so exciting. There’s 16 places so abit more than 9 🙏

Heyy, I was offered an interview last year but unfortunately I didnt pass the interview. I was wondering if by any chance you can let me know what the conditional offer was please?
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous #1
Yes, I was offered a place. I'm waiting on my results as well. I did an access course so I kind of know what I got already

HEY! do you mind telling me what was the pre interview assessment ? and what kind of questions were they? please i need help
Is anyone going to QMUL to study oral health this September?

hi do you happen to remember any of the interview questions and where did you do a mock interview? also what is the assessment course they're talking about, also how is your degree going?
So it’s called an access to higher education diploma that’s equivalent to an A level. So mine was called Access to Higher Education for Health Professionals. My offer is conditional; if I achieve the grades required for qmul, my offer will be confirmed. Thank you so much though! That’s really nice of you☺️ It’s so exciting. There’s 16 places so abit more than 9 🙏
are you a mature student?
Any tips for the interview this year ?

Hi what were u gcse grades am scared they wont acept me becuse of that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending