The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 1
Me too! But for Drama and English. I'm SOOO excited as it's my top choice.

I believe according to their website they interview the candidates they are 'interested' in :biggrin:.

The English modules look fantastic, and I'm so excited about being able to chose in second and third years. Not sure what questions to expect?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
They say it's pretty informal, and a lot of people have said it's a bit like a chat... although they also said to expect to be asked about books you're reading at the moment etc and your course etc and why queen mary...

Even though it's informal i'm still pretty scared!!! Is an offer dependant on the interview? because my head of 6th form said it will say so but they haven't said....?? :s
Reply 3
That's okay as my head is swimming with books at the moment, I'm doing OU and reading 4 books for that, as well as one for leisure.

I think that the offer would be dependent on interview, otherwise they'd have made an offer based on grades/personal statement.

Wouldn't worry about it, they've invited you there because they want you there, to get to know you and hopefully welcome you. Everyone there says the interviews are nice, almost enjoyable!

If you want to PM me we could ask each other questions/discuss QM's facilities?
Reply 4
do they give interviews to everyone
Reply 5
Diaz89
do they give interviews to everyone

If you read the first and second post you could find out this answer easily
Reply 6
i got an interview for medicine...but looks like you're all english-y :P Im so freaking nervous arrr
Reply 7
It'll be fine! :smile:
Reply 8
OoFaithoO
That's okay as my head is swimming with books at the moment, I'm doing OU and reading 4 books for that, as well as one for leisure.

I think that the offer would be dependent on interview, otherwise they'd have made an offer based on grades/personal statement.

Wouldn't worry about it, they've invited you there because they want you there, to get to know you and hopefully welcome you. Everyone there says the interviews are nice, almost enjoyable!

If you want to PM me we could ask each other questions/discuss QM's facilities?

I have an interview at QM for English on wednesday!
Is there any last minute pointers you could help me with?
I.e. questions to ask etc

Im so nervous :frown:
Acacia
I have an interview at QM for English on wednesday!
Is there any last minute pointers you could help me with?
I.e. questions to ask etc

Im so nervous :frown:

Don't be nervous. The interview is just on your personal statement really. There isn't going to be a probing question...or "ANALYSE THIS POEM NOW!"

Plus the student ambassadors are really friendly! :wink: Just ask us any questions you want to on the day. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending