The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

is it worth applying to LSE, UCL and kings

hi, im thinking of applying to LSE, UCL, and kings this year. I was just wondering if my stats where good enough to apply since I don't want to waste a space.GCSES- 5666677888a level predicted A*A*AIm mostly worried about my GCSEs
Reply 1
Original post by kennym4596
hi, im thinking of applying to LSE, UCL, and kings this year. I was just wondering if my stats where good enough to apply since I don't want to waste a space.GCSES- 5666677888a level predicted A*A*AIm mostly worried about my GCSEs

Look at the uni entry requirement pages. It will state what A Level and GCSE grades are needed as some courses want a 7 in English and others want a 6 in maths (for example).
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Which course and which subjects are your A levels in?
Reply 3
for a levels im doing history economics and English and am thinking of applying for International relations
for gcses I have a 8 in maths and 7 in English lang
Original post by kennym4596
for a levels im doing history economics and English and am thinking of applying for International relations
for gcses I have a 8 in maths and 7 in English lang

GCSEs may be a consideration at LSE, but as far as I'm aware KCL and UCL just have minimum GCSe requirements (which you meet).

Don't see any particular issue in applying to the three of them, providing that you (presumably) do want to and are able to afford to live in London.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending