The Student Room Group

URGENT how can i do a gcse photography project on zeitgeist

hi, i need some urgent help here. I have a project (as mentioned above) that I have to do on the theme of 'zeitgeist'

so far I've done 5 photoshoots of 'abandoned buildings' 'homelessness' 'covid masks' 'mental health' and the last one done in the style of the Guy with the Sign on Instagram.

now I need to do a couple of photoshoots that I need to 'refine' my project into - but at this point I am stuck.
i don't know how I should continue with the project

any suggestions and tips for me?
Reply 1
Original post by bryantw17
hi, i need some urgent help here. I have a project (as mentioned above) that I have to do on the theme of 'zeitgeist'

so far I've done 5 photoshoots of 'abandoned buildings' 'homelessness' 'covid masks' 'mental health' and the last one done in the style of the Guy with the Sign on Instagram.

now I need to do a couple of photoshoots that I need to 'refine' my project into - but at this point I am stuck.
i don't know how I should continue with the project

any suggestions and tips for me?

hi, it would be massively helpful if i could get some help
If you don’t mind me asking will I be able to play around with some of your shots you taken at abandoned buildings? I want to do some mixed media work both physically and on photoshop as I am too afraid to go to one lool

Quick Reply

Latest