The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Transfer student from India, process and visa

Hello, I am an international student from India transferring from my first year at a Scottish University to Newcastle university. I have accepted my offer at Newcastle but am still conditional. What is the process to transfer to a different uni? Do I need to change my existing UK visa? Any fellow transfer students, feel free to weigh in. Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I am an international student from India transferring from my first year at a Scottish University to Newcastle university. I have accepted my offer at Newcastle but am still conditional. What is the process to transfer to a different uni? Do I need to change my existing UK visa? Any fellow transfer students, feel free to weigh in. Thanks!

Hi @Anonymous,

For information and guidance on the process of transferring universities, you can contact us directly by filling in an enquiry form. Alternatively, you can call us via: 0191 208 3333

Hana :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi @Anonymous,

For information and guidance on the process of transferring universities, you can contact us directly by filling in an enquiry form. Alternatively, you can call us via: 0191 208 3333

Hana :smile:

Thanks so much Hana! I've done the same. Looking forward to the reply:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending