The Student Room Group

Life is so unfair

Hey guys I just want to talk to anyone.
I'm just tired because life isn't the way I wanted and now I just feel like it's too late to pursue certain things.
For example I've always wanted to do sports but now I feel like I have no time that anymore.
Hi, if u want to talk to someone, my PM's are always open.

Stay safe :heart:

- Taylor :hugs:
Reply 2
As Melanie Martinez says,
‘Life is unfair, kys or get over it’

It is what it is unfortunately for all of us. But having that mindset won’t make things any better. I’m not going to lie and say that you’re wrong, because you’re not. But think about all the advantages and opportunities we have in life. There are many people, I know for a fact, who will think that their life is unfair in comparison to ours. Some won’t have education when we do, some won’t have a stable family when some do, some people may have bad health though others may not.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
As Melanie Martinez says,
‘Life is unfair, kys or get over it’

It is what it is unfortunately for all of us. But having that mindset won’t make things any better. I’m not going to lie and say that you’re wrong, because you’re not. But think about all the advantages and opportunities we have in life. There are many people, I know for a fact, who will think that their life is unfair in comparison to ours. Some won’t have education when we do, some won’t have a stable family when some do, some people may have bad health though others may not.

Well said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending